Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Weens Diamond Glitter Collection

Hello!

For today, I'm going to show you a collection from Weens Nail Polish, they called it as "Diamond Glitter Collection". From the name itself you will probably know that this collection is full of sparkle and shimmering colors. They launch this collection last 2014 with 10 gorgeous shades that really makes your nail stand out from others. Also, they think of the best names for each polish that kids will be attracted most. One of them is "Frozen". Maybe you know Princes Elsa and Anna of Arendelle? Yes it is the highest-grossing animated of all time, Frozen, a 2013 movie that impresses the minds of children. So what do you think the color of this polish?! Are you excited? Haha.. There you go! Here's sneak peak of the Weens Diamond Collection.

(Weens Nail Polish is a 5FREE non-toxic nail polish that can be use by kids and even pregnant women. More details about Weens Nail Polish on my future blog post)

And here's my swatches:

The first one is "Twilight". This is the lightest shade among the collection. On my nails is 3 thin coats and no top coat. I find this color perfect to wear in a wedding event.

Second is "Pixie Dust". A yellowish shades with full of silver micro glitters. On my nails is 3 thin coats and no top coat.

Third is "Smokey". A silver shade that has mix color of micro glitters. This is more stunning in personal and perfect to wear in a night party. On my nails is 3 thin coats and no top coat.

Fourth is "Pinkie Pie". This shade is a light pink color with touch of orange and full of silver micro glitters. I like this one because of its simple look on nails but then its gives attraction to your outfit. This is 3 coats as well and no top coat.

Fifth is "Glitz". A combination of red and orange color with lots of micro glitters mixed. On my nails is 3 thin coats and no top coat.

Next is "Nova". A gorgeous red that I think suits to any complexion. I know every girls like to wear red nail polish because it gives stunning look and eye-catchy effect.

Next is "Roxy". This is my favorite among the collection and I love how it looks on my nails. I find this prefect to wear on debut party.

Next is "Supernova". This is my second favorite. I actually dont like orange shade because I think it does not suit to my complexion but when I apply Supernova on my nails it differs my impression, I love how it looks on me and find it perfect to wear in a rag party or events.

And here's "Frozen". Did you guess it right? Haha :) So Frozen is an ocean blue shade and same with others this has a mixed of tiny silver glitters. It looks cool on nails and perfect to wear during summer especially on the beach.

Lastly is "Tinkerbell". Isn't the name is so cute?!:) When I saw this shade together the name, first thing comes to my mind is fairies! and yes definitely it reminds me of the animated film Tinkerbell. On my nails is 3 thin coats and no top coat.

And there it is! What's your favorite among the collection? They are all beautiful right?!

Hope you like this collection ^_^
Have a great day!
See yah!

Ria♡

(Note: Just leave a comment if you are interested to buy Weens Product or send me DM at IG: @arayeinails.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment